Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time passes by so quickly.
A blink of an eye and 6 months has already gone by.
I could hear the cold breeze wind pass by me,
As I think through what I'd done in this past period of time.
Have I made good use of all the time given by God to me this year?
Is this what God wants or wanted me to do this year?
Am I doing it correctly?
These things tend to ponder in my mind this week.


I've been worrying lately about my futher studies.
Of what course I should and should not take.
Of what pleases my parents but not me.
Of what would lead me to a stable and good future.
Of what course I would enjoy most and still get paid for doing it.
Of what job would earn more money for a better living in the future.
All these leads to one word - Worry


Gosh, I dislike that word.
I can say that again.


I'm not trying to be emotional here.
Just thoughts I would want to jot down to constantly remind myself
Of the times I'd wasted worrying about my future.
Cause someone special came into my life.
Gave me full support and all the advices that meant alot to me.
I really wanna thank you, Superman :)
Now, I see.
That by worrying, it leads us to no where.
And by making choices on my own, I know I'll fail and fall down.
But with God, everything and anything is possible.
For He thinks much greater than us.
For He know much better than us.
For He wants whats best for us.
That by His will,
everything will be alright.
This is a real wake up call for me.


Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
-Matthew 6:25-34


Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3:5-6


I'm already 17.
Time to move on with life.
Learn more about life.
Experience more about life.
Experience.Learn.Imply


Thinking about you
evon

No comments: