Friday, June 19, 2009

Alright. It's Friday.
Wooohoo :)
And tomorrow's Camp Fire!
Well, I'm gonna take loads of pictures.
Definately.

Talking about photos.
I'm finally uploading all the pictures I delayed to my computer.
Sorry guys.
Hmmm. Darren & Selva,
You guys personally ask for yours k? :)
The rest I'm not sure.
Errrr.. I'll figure out someway.



WEI NO SPACE MIN!
Haha :P
Earth hour disasters
Woohoo
I made chocolate moist cake :D
Yumm.
I can't believe it worked.
Well, all thanks to the recipe book la.
But yeah. It taste yummy!
Weeeeeeeeeee.

Anyways, I'm so lazy to blog now.
You guys must be so proud. Haha
I somehow feel dead. Booooo :\

And and and
I miss my daddy.
He finally came back after a week in Johor :)
Really happy!
But yeah. I'm worried about his health.


Moving on happily
evon

No comments: