Sunday, June 28, 2009

100th


OMG OMG
Let me announce to you that this is my 100th post :)
Heeee.
Super bangga of myself. Haha
Happy 100th post anniversary to me?
Lol. Such nonsense
Yeah, my brother thinks I'm annoying and crazy at the moment.
Hahaha
I guess it must have been my 'Yong Tau Fu' dinner I had just now.
Hmmm. But it was just Yong Tau Fu.
Anyways, yeah. 100th post.
Woohoo :D


Gosh, busy busy weekend.
I'm sorry guys.
I guess I dont have time to upload and edit the pictures just yet.
I promise I'l dig out time on wednesday to do it, alright?
Even if it means I dont get my beauty nap in the afternoon :)


Saturday
Was super fun yet tiring. So I'll put a smiley face :D
Daddy woke me up real early for breakfast.
Then off we went to church for worship seminar with 1am.
Yes, 1am is a sort of can say band, right? Lol
They're really good :)
Then stayed at church to jam with poh and grace till 4pm?
Oh oh. We went mamak before we started jamming.
And yeah. Grace ordered some super awesome food
which I totally dont remember what it was.
But it was really nice.
I guess it was filled with seasoning or something to fool us.
Haha
We sang some super nice song.
And yes! Grace can play the guitar.
Omg. I'm so gonna learn back my piano :)
It'll be so fun. Hee
After that, it was YOUTH!
Weee. Till 6pm.
Then bro fetch me to Summit.
Meet up with WEI no space MIN & my lao po Mei Ki.
I super love both of them ♥
Yeah, went out with them to watch the super awesomest movie ever * Drum rolls*
This is what everyone's been waiting for the whole entire year.
TRANSFORMER 2 - The Revenge of The Fallen
Before that, my brother and James keep convincing me that it's impossible to get tickets then.
I was really sad :\
When we reached there, yeah.
The queue. GOSH.
It was seriously impossible.
But Mr.WEI no space MIN was super smart. For the first time!
Hahaha. Super insulting.
Dont terasa la, WEI no space MIN.
You got us 3 movie tickets to watch the super awesome show anyways.
Thank you, genius :)
I wouldn't have thought of it myself.
And yeah. We were almost late for the movie.
Thanks to me and WEI no space MIN for not having our dinner yet.
Fast and easy - Macdonalds.
I was practically munching down my food.
Wait, did I even munch?
More like swallow right? Haha
But no no no. The movie always waits for the VIP.
Cyeh. Hahaha. But seriously, we were there just in time.
After movies, daddy bought me my oh-so-favourite food of all time. RAMLI BURGER!
Weeee.
Gahh. Fat!
Hahaha. Anything for ramli burgers!!
Anyways, I'd signed up for aerobics with my mummy to motivate her to exercise more.
Actually she saw it first. Then I decided to join in to be there for her, in a way.
And she's paying for it.
So I dont have to worry too much of her slacking around :)
And I too get to exercise.
I guess this also can help me and my mummy bond closer.
Can't wait.
I might sign up for belly dancing too.
Woooo.
Sounds fun, right?
Mummy agreed on it. She said its healthy. I also get to learn and experience more.
Hmmm. We'll see about that :)


Thats it for my saturday.
Yeah. Only saturday and I could blog whole day.
Lol. I should totally go before someone tries to kill me.
One last thing, Subang Rally 09 is in 2 weeks!
Gosh.
P/s pray for evon so that she wont screw up on stage that day. Not forgetting my session members for this is not only about me. Pray for Teamwork. Bonding. God's presents to be with us. And anything else that I've forgotten.


I miss you so badly.
evon

No comments: