Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hey I'm back! Woohoo :)
Well, yeah. From camp.
I miss everyone already.
Especially my roomie!

Okay. Basically, camp is totally awesome as expected la :D
The pastor was good.
The people were amazing.
The worship was awesome!
Most importantly, I know God was there.
I've learn so much more.
So happy! Heeee.



5th JUNE 09
Anyways, finally get to sleep with Grace again.
Okayyyy. That sounds wrong. But yeah!
Cause we've been busy with life.
Her new college life. My SPM year.
So yeah :\
So, we finally got the chance to catch up with each others lives.
And OMG. We really need to update each other. Lol
Well, when people update each other, they talk right?
So on the first night, I decided to tell her my dark little secrets.
Okay. Not really dark la. It just sounded nice. Haha
And vice versa.
Haha. And we ended up talking for hours.
Laughing for hours.
Slept around 3 :P



6th JUNE 09
Hmm. Not enough sleep as usual. Haha
I was half asleep in session 2?
But I was listening! :P
Then yeah. Went bowling with Grace, Poh & Nick in the afternoon.
Then Nick Jt, Nick Soo and the rest came along too.
I know. Alot of Nicks. Haha
Stupid machine. I mean we untung for playing more rounds la.
But it was really tiring. Cause we wanted to see who's the winner.
But yeah. Me and Poh poh won! Hehe :D
Woohoo.
Then oh oh. Slept at 4. Hahaha
Talk alot also.
Omg. Talk super alot right? Lol



7th JUNE 09
NOT ENOUGH SLEEP. Haha
Well, me and grace were nearly late for our duty. NEARLY :P
Thats for sleeping super late la. Lol
Well, I actually woke up and got ready already.
But I fell asleep while waiting for Grace. Haha
Ended up she never wake up too.
But Thank God Grace finally got woke up by the msg! xD
Then we ran all the way down.
Hmm. Nothing much today?
Oh oh.. Lunch was errr.. amazing yet terrifying? :D
Got myself alot of snacks and SLURPEE!
Super jelak already.
Then Omg. You know whats 'siew yuk' right?
Yeah. I've tasted one of the awesomest siew yuk ever in my life.
Ended up eating again! Gosh
Super fat wei.
I can still feel it in my stomach. After 5 hours?
I'm skipping dinner.
Actually my whole family is skipping dinner. Haha
Off my dad goes for golf. Like few mins ago.
Cause he keeps complaining that he's fat and all. Lol
Paranoid. Haha

I'm going gym tomorrow. Playing badminton with my bro too :D
Need to burn some calories wei.
Haha. Sounds like I'm paranoid too.
Anyways, my hands hurt for playing so many rounds of bowling the other day.

Okay. I'm super stoning right now.
So yeah. No more blogging for the day :)
Wait! Before that, I need samsung USB port! Haha




Tata
evon

No comments: