Thursday, June 25, 2009


Ahhh
Its so plurkable :)
My own personal plurk will be coming soon.
Weeeee.
It sounds totally awesome, I know.

Besides that,
I know you guys really really want the pictures like super badly.
But yeah. As you know,
If you ever wanna get pictures from Little Miss Evon.
Its kinda impossible.
Hahaha.
She's a busy little girl :P
Nahh. Lazy is her reason.
And besides,
She needs to help you guys edit edit edit.
Which takes quite some time to make it look the awesomest.
So yeah,
Its time to learn to be patient.
LOL

And education fairrrrrrrr.
Is giving me stress.
And freaking pimples :\
Thinking about it makes me sick.
Rawr rawr.
But is cool.
Evon is super chilling :)
She just can't wait to start college or even just finish her stupid SPM.
Gosh.
Eventhough her brother keep convincing her
That secondary school life is way way way better.
PFFFT.
Not to me. Blek
Maybe she will get sick of it then.
But for now?
PFFFT again.
Haha
Now, Evon is wondering.
Alot of things in her little mind.
What course should I take?
Does it suite me?
Will I like that course?
Will I have a future in that course?
What should I do?
Her interest in things are so general.
She's afraid she might not be as interested as she used to be in the future.
I dont wanna waste my parents money.
Gahh *Breathes in. Breathes out :)
Haha.
Evon has officially gone cookoo!
Weeee *Jump jump jump like a maniac

Am I typing too much again?
Haha. Blek
Blogging is addictive.
Its my drug ♥
I love love love reading blogs too.
Anyways,


Evon evon evon
P/s; Be a sweetie and do her a favor by
constantly reminding her about SPM so that she will.
FREAK. SCREAM. STUDY :)


I miss you like crazy
evon


No comments: