Saturday, June 27, 2009


Marley & Me
Wonderful show :)
Espeacially if you love romantic comedies and cute puppies.
I really enjoyed watching it with my Superman.
I'm really happy spending my time with my Superman.
I feel really comfortable with my Superman when we're at home.
I really hope that every friday would be our moviemania night :D
I love your presence around me.
Makes me feel like smiling all day and night.
When you hug me with your superstrenght.
When you pull me closer to you with your super buff hands.
When you smile at me with your super cute smile.
When you do everything with your super you.
You truly are my Superman ♥
Then we were suppose to watch License to Wed.
But we ended up talking, laughing and more talking instead.
So yeah, haha :)
Next time we watch A Walk to Remember, k?
Another awesome show.
Main point is that I'm super duper happy to have you by my side.
And I will never in a million years regret it.
*Again another Superman post. Blek :P
Ps. I'm missing you already
evon

No comments: