Thursday, June 11, 2009

Omigosh. Busy busy

Monday was fun.
I went to my bro's college to read - When God writes your ♥ story.
Really an amazing book. You cannot NOT read it!
The library was so quiet. Which was totally awesome.
Cause yeah! I could actually read. Haha
Anyways, you guys must be wondering why I purposely went there to read right?
Lol. Well, cause I wanted to go to the gym with my bro.
So I had to wait for him till he finishes his class.
Yup. And Isaac followed too :)
After my bro's class, off we went to sunway club.
Reached there. Get changed.
And off we went and play badminton.
Woohoo!
My bro and Isaac was looking down on me. Haa!
Cause I know I suck at sports.
And I used to not know how to play badminton.
But yeah. I know I rocked your socks on monday :P
Gym! My lazy bum bum bro was tired out.
So me and Isaac did some workout.
Sweat a lil. Then shower time!
I smelled good :D
Wait. I always smell good. Haha
This was my monday.


Tuesday was happy.
I haven't been talking to Mei Ki and the rest for quite some time
ever since I went for camp :\
Miss them so badly.
So yeah. Went to Sunway Piramid with them! Finally :)
To celebrate my awesome friend's birthday at Red Box.
Had so so much fun :D
We sang, danced, laughed, cried.
And OMG. We did a drama.
Well, it all begins with Mei Ki losing her phone.
Su Ann was put to blame.
Then the girl fight starts.
*Drama drama drama*
Then one gets pissed off and walks out of the room.
While the other cries and go out too.
Then me, the watak sampingan goes off to look for the one crying.
Sort of. Well, off lights.
Then all 3 of us goes back in with a cake :)
And sings ;
"Happy birthday to you,
you are born in the zoo.
You look like a monkey,

and smell like one too!"

Haha. No la. The original one la. Lol
Okay. Wanna know why everyone put me as the watak sampingan?
Hahaha. Cause everyone knows I'll laugh and spoils the whole drama.
True true.
On that day itself,
I went and hugged Mei Ki when she was pretending to cry
cause I wanted to laugh. Lol :P
But at the end, the whole room of my silly friends fell for it.
Darren seriously zha dou :DD
Woohoo. We rock!
And yeah,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, Ka.
We all love love love you so much! :)
Hope you liked the surprise.
Sorry I had to rush off for tuition.
Super potong la.
O wells. Thank you Zhi Wei for temaning me.
After tuition, went summit with mummy.
Meet up with some of my friends.
Makan pancake pulak. Chat chat.
Then they went back.
So yeah. My mummy waited for me to play bowling with her.
Weeeee. Bowling time!
I scored 97. Gosh. I sucked :\
And I think I'm talking to fast. Lol
This was my tuesday.


Wednesday was sleepy.
Well, I woke up really early for tuition.
Just to know that she canceled it last minute cause there was no electricity.
Dong dong. I was ready for accounts!
Super spoiler, right?
Anyways, followed my bro to his college again.
This time because we're going to piramid to shop shop sikit after his class.
Well, went there. Bought some stuffs.
Forgot some stuffs. Aiyo
My memory card reader! I need it.
Gosh. I wanna post up pictures! :(
Ended up coming home with cabbage and eggs. Haha
Dont ask why. Lol
Hmmm. Stayed up real late to help my bro with some stuffs.
Owh yeah. My bro got his hair cut! Finally. Haha
It looks alright. Thanks to his sister bugging him to get a hair cut.
Lol :P I can be really annoying.
Nothing much?
But was really tired.
I need sleep! Haha
Its alright. Fun always comes first :P
This was my wednesday.


Thursday which is today is a repeat!
Gosh. Today's weather aint that good :\
People, please save our earth.
He looks horrible and sad today.
We're getting out of hand.
So please please.
I'm trying my best to do my part too :)
Anyways, followed my bro to his college AGAIN!
3 times in a week. I might as well stay there.
Haha. But it was good.
More time for me to read. Or else I'll be at home blogging like now.
Haha. Or just plain stoning :P
Well, after my bro's class.
Went piramid again :|
To get the stuffs we forgot to get yesterday.
Aiyo. This is getting irritating.
But yeah. Get to spend time with my bro :)
Something big is gonna happen today.
Which is a secret.
Which I want it to happen really really badly.
Nevermind, I'll just pray about it :D
Hope it works out.


Friday repeat? :| And preplanned :)
Kor, we need to find something for mummy and daddy.
Seriously. Lol
That means I have to follow him to college then piramid again? Rawr :\
3 days in piramid and we couldnt find something for them?
Okay. Maybe because we were rushing too.
But yeah. We need to get something!
Then at night, my bro is planning to bring my family out for a dinner :)
Parents appreciation dinner ♥
Well, my bro got one of his official pay from work.
And my bro can't make it for the parents appreciation lunch from church.
So yeah. Buy some gifts. Get them a nice dinner.
Appreciate our parents.
People, I think we should really appreciate our parents.
For all these years they've taken care of us.
All the suffering moments.
For all the time and money spent on us.
They'd sacrificed alot.
I know.
I love you mummy & daddy :)


Okay. I'm really happy this week.
Cause its kinda unexpected that
the person I'd spent most of my time with is my beloved brother :)
But yeah. I love hanging out with my bro.
He's awesome.
Yeah, you're suppose to be jealous. Heeeee :P
Love you loads, kor!

Hmmm.. Super long la this post. Later no one wanna read. Haha
I should head off now.
PRAY PRAY PRAY! :)
Omg. I'm so nervous. Haha
My bro will laugh reading this.


I'm thinking of you
evon


No comments: