Thursday, June 4, 2009

FUTSAL!!

Okay :D I didnt play much.
Guys are ganas when it comes to sport. Haha
But I did have fun with you guys la.
Ting, chill k?
So takut I never have fun.
I did! Cause I scored a goal :P
Hahahaha. Better than I've expected already lah.
Bangga bangga. Ting, must be bangga k?
A girl scared of ball score wor. Lol
Darren, I know you don't believe.
I got saksi! :P
Can't believe I played with 10 guys?
And there were only 2 girls including me?
What la. Lol
I thought there would be more girls. Hahaha
Nvm nvm :)
But I think my mouth exercised more than my legs? Haha!

Anyways, tomorrow's another awesome day. You know why?
CAMP! :DD Can't wait.
Swimming swimming. Lol
I miss my roomie :)
Roomie, got see anot?
I MISS YOU LA.
Can't wait to sleep with her!
Sounded wrong. Haha. But yeah! :D

Going out with my mummy now.
Shop shop shop :D
Btw, check out my music teddy yeah?
Its really awesome.
Cause its pink.
And it produces AWESOME MUSIC! Wooooo.
Be amazed la! Hahaha.
Gosh. I think the mcflurry got me already :D
Sugar rush!!!!!!!! Haha.




Tata
evon

No comments: