Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oats for lunch,
Porridge for dinner :\

OMG.
I went piramid with Ting today.
And guess who I bumped into?
*Drum rolls*
My super awesome long long long long time no see friend
BENG WAY :D
I've never seen him like 3 years already?
Ever since he'd transfer school.
Time passes by so quickly.
I remember the days we would just chill
around the canteen talking, laughing.
Super happy that I've bumped into him.
Isaac, we better go out with him ok?
I really miss talking to him lar.

I bumped into another one of my awesome friend, Darren.
Ahem.
What were you doing with my friend's friend there?
Hahahaha.
Darren ah Darren,
Can send me songs from your phone? :P

Anyways, went piramid and watched Night At The Museum 2!!
Awesome show :D Seriously.
Cause usually the sequel would suck really bad.
But this is really really worth watching.
I dont mind watching it again!
Good show, Ben Stiller :)

After the movies, Baskin Robbins was our next stop!
Chocolate mint. Espresso & cream.
Hah!
Ting, you're not loyal to Vanilla anymore. Admit it! :P
Lol. Thanks for the movie and ice cream :)
I really owe you la.
Dont say no. Haha

I noticed that I've been going out alot lately.
Which is pretty awesome!
Thank you guys for bringing me out :D
I really had fun with every single one of you.
And my next victim is
BENG WAY!
Hahahahahaha.
Can't wait to go out with him lar.

Futsal tomorrow! Woohoo.
I seriously can't wait.
Session 2 will rock your socks!
Hahahahaha. Semangat!
Girls can play too. Cheh.
Ting, you better jaga the girls :P

And and and
Friday is church camp!!
Yay :D
Get to see Nick Soo, Nick Jt and the rest!
Miss you guys loads lar.
Hopefully I dont have to eat medicine anymore by then :P

I'm seriously super happy I'm talking to Beng Way again.
The old days :)
You're really such an awesome friend of mine.


I need a haircut :D
evon


No comments: