Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weeee. I got my new memory card reader :D

This is the first time in my entire life, I'd shopped so fast. Haha
1. Memory card reader for me
2. Car modulator for daddy
3. LG handphone for my brother
4. Taufu Fa!!
Within 30 minutes. Lol
Maju much? :P


Anyways, I have tons of pictures!
But yeah, most of it is me me and more me.
So I dont think you wanna see it. Hahaha.
I will post them up one by one so you guys wouldn't puke blood. Lol :D
I'm so considrate, aren't I?
*Ketuks head* I'm talking to myself again.

Hmm. I will post up pictures from karuna's birthday then.
But yeah, again.
Not much pictures in my phone.
MEI KI! I want pictures! :D
More awesomer pictures with her.
Here are some.
Mr.Isaac, no excuses for not blogging anymore? Lol

Me & birthday boy :)

My awesome awesome joker, WEI NO SPACE MIN! :D

Hmmm?

Ok! Act innocent :P

My camwhore companion, Mr.I'm-always-hungry-Isaac

This picture is so rare.
Cause Mr.I'm-always-hungry-Isaac is smiling! Lol

Omg. Siapa tu? Men men :)


Tomorrow is my school's picture day!
Woohoo :)
More pictures to be taken.
Can't wait.
But yeah. Errrgh. School :\
Nvm. Its my last year! Enjoy enjoy
After this year,
I don't think I would even remember how to spell the word SCHOOL.
Is it even in my dictionary? :P
No la. I'm not that terrible.
Pfffft.


Anyways, yeah. You see? You see?
You see why I need a Dslr so much?
My picture's quality suck so badly. Rawr
I seriously wanna take pictures.
Scenery. People. Events. Myself!
Hahaha
Hmmm. I just can't wait to get my hands on one! :)
Brandon, what was the model you introduced me again? Haha
SPM faster over la.



"You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away."


Thinking of you :)
evon


No comments: