Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gahhhh.
Let me tell you what I really want now.
MEMORY CARD READER!
My awesome lil memory card reader.
Please be mine :)
I'm so gonna get you tomorrow.
Can't take it anymore.
I want it pink, if possible :D

Well, parents dinner got postponed.
Cause daddy wasn't home from johor yet :\
But yeah. He's home now.
Safely :)
Miss his funny jokes so much.
Shall have the dinner soon!

Isaac, everyone has their chapters in life.
Appreciate it. Use it wisely.
Because every 60 seconds you spend upset,
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
You'll never get it back.
Not even money.
You're really an awesome friend to me.
I wouldn't want you to regret when we're 20 or so.
Smile more. It helps you enjoy more too :)

What else?
Sunshine sunshine! :)
This is for you,
Cause I love being around you.
I feel so protected,
Secured & always wanted.
Your truth makes me see,
how love can actually be.
I really love spending my time with you,
Seriously.
Anywhere will do,
As long I'm with you.
How can I ever deny the fact
that my love for you is getting stronger
Day by day :)


Good night, sunshine.
Sweaty palms, I wonder why? :D
evon


No comments: