Thursday, December 29, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Blessed to be a blessing


Well, I guess it's the time of the year again. A wonderful ending for the year 2011; anticipating the new year of 2012. So much has happened, I couldn't even put them in words or even have the time to do so. But then again, reflecting the past now doesn't seem to be as bad as how it used to be when I was younger anymore. I guess I am stronger now knowing that there is this one person over millions of people who will always be behind me, catching me when I fall and accepting me for who I are when I do mistakes. When you do find that one person who would do all that without a single doubt, you know he's the right one for you. 

Let's start with my birthday, shall we? :)



First Day - Bff Gracie & Poh made a surprise for me on the 6th Nov at Ling's house with Krystal, Soph and the boyfriend; how awesome are my friends. Sadly, there was no photo taken! How can. Anyways, they made all my favourite food for dinner. And if you are wondering how I fell into their trick to get to Ling' house, well church purposes can get you everywhere especially with the help of the boyfriend hahaha.

Second Day - Boyfriend was wonderful enough to go shopping with me all day looking for my birthday present since it was a public holiday anyways. But boy, I dislike public holidays and heels. It's one of the worst combination ever! It gets you all sweaty and tired even in air-con places, imagine that. Anyways, we ended up getting myself a handbag. Me love, thanks boyfriend :) And had a little romantic dinner at Secret of Louisiana, next to the kelana lakeside. The food was good, ambiance was wonderful as well. Until this crazy drunken dude started singing karaoke with the mic haha. You should have seen our faces back then.

Third Day - Had a wonderful family dinner with the boyfriend and his family as well. Some place in Puchong where they sell awesome seafood. Recommended! But I forgot where that place was haha. Whoops

Thanks for the wonderful presents, everyone :)

Christmas was a funny one this year. Me and the boyfriend ended up wrapping presents till Christmas Day itself. A tiring yet lovely one indeed :) I had all the chocolates and candies I can ever imagine, yeah. And pretty shoes from boyfriend; what more can a girl ask for.



Well to end this wonderful year filled with blessings, I even got myself a new gadget - Blackberry Bold 9790. My first week using it and am loving every bit of it. Okay, I'm overjoyed. Remember to count your blessings, everyone; despite big or small :) Thanks for reading, till next time!





evon

No comments: