Monday, December 12, 2011

Brings Back Memories

The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
Is to love and be loved in return.

 This will be a very short post. As promised, I was suppose to blog about my day at Jayesslee's concert :) The concert was definitely graded 4/5 for me. From the host, opening performances to the performances from the twin sisters themselves. So here are the pictures, most of them ended up being cam whoring pictures cause our seats were close to the corners haha. But it was good! At least we were this close to them. Let's start off with my favourite picture of the day aite? :)



Bff and I bought Mcd to eat while waiting in line to enter

Photo-bombed! HAHA 

Boyfriend who went with me as well <3 

The rest who went. Sheena and her friend too

 The stage 

 MC of the day, Jin from Hitz fm. He was hilarious :)



The rest are just cam whoring pics while enjoying their music 





Ended with the first song I heard from them. Officially missing you by Tamia

Alright, that's it for now! Will update more on my birthday celebration and bedazzled phone hehe





evon

No comments: