Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kitty Kitty Cat

I never thought it would end,
Cause you got up in my head like that,
And made me happy, oh love is crazy.


Just came back from camp yesterday. I've never felt so tired for not doing anything before. I actually think this is one of the most relaxing camps I've ever been to but yet the sleepiest and most tired. Hmmmm am I getting old or whaaaaaat. Gosh, o wells :\ It was a wonderful camp tho. Big applause to the chairwomen and camp committee! Will update on camp later on when the pictures come in.

Anyways, all my personal thoughts are like clogging up my social life. My brain's practically of no use right now ugh. How now brown cow? But I guess there are some things that are meant to be kept personal. Well, just found something that cheered myself up again. Boyfriend bought me this as a super random surprise, how sweet of him :) The only thing he's confidence in getting for me without asking for my permission haha

 


A ballerina Hello Kitty cup! I love it hehe. And look what the cover says :) Well, eventhough we may have alot of arguments and disagreements with each other at times; our love and commitment for each other will always be stronger than that. There are times I wish I could just give up, but you are all the reason I am still persevering. Anyways, I wish I can blog more but my tummy is singing wonderful songs. I shall head down to the kitchen now, byes





evon

No comments: