Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journey Like No Other

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.


 Hey ho! Finally, I am done with my finals. Eventhough it only lasted for 3 days, felt like ages to me. Hopefully all my studying pays off. No words can describe how stressful I was for the pass weeks; especially knowing that I'd be 20 next year and I needed to work extra hard since I'd slacked for a year while everyone was already studying. Well, you have no idea. And it has definitely been a long journey for me. An indescribable one; one that I'd never thought I would experience. I realized that I've always been pampered by everyone around me. And now I would have to learn to pick myself up whenever someone tries pushing me down. It is not easy because I'd never felt so depressed and alone before. Always knowing that someone will be there to protect me seems to mold me into this vulnerable person; but I have conquered it. Nothing's gonna stop me from doing greater things in my future. It's my life; my choice.

I'd promised myself not to only write when I'm sad, I suppose it's a very bad habit of mine. Reading back all my previous post, makes me sound unappreciative of my life and that's not how I want to live it. God has given us this life to do great things and be grateful of. Not knowing what's gonna happen in our future despite happiness or sorrows, isn't that what makes us anticipate more in life? When I'm 30 years old, I want to reread my blog knowing that I have achieve something in life. Doesn't matter if I became the wealthiest person on earth or not; as long I'd never look back in life with regrets. That would be success to me.

Well, one chapter of my life has ended; another awaits. What should I expect in life now? It's a good question; because I'm clueless myself. Seeing people around me with wonderful goals and dreams in life makes me envious sometimes as I wonder what I would be in the society when I grow up. Would I end up being a normal employee trying to stay alive from morning traffics? Or would I end up being someone important in society that could make a difference? My paths seems to be a blur to me since finals have ended; but I hope I could do so much more. So much more than I could ever imagine.

But yet there is so much I need to be grateful for. My boyfriend who has always been there for me; always had faith in me with the things that I do. It's hard to always be the responsible one; trying to keep up. But with him in my presence, I'm allowed to be myself once more.


Time does not wait for me and you. So it's time to bath my Colin boy! Alright, story you some other time :)





evon

No comments: