Monday, September 7, 2009

Evon says ; " How did you get here under my skin?
And there's something about you that is so addictive. "


I remember how
I got myself here, standing strong.
From the day I was left alone,
Pushed aside.
I'd cleared you out of my mind.
But what have I got myself into again?
Trying to look at the bright side.
But I can't seem to find it.
Thinking of the happy moments.
Those words you told me keep flashing back.
You don't know how much it hurts me.
You don't know at all.
I can't bear with this.
I once thought that I was strong.
But I guess I was wrong.
So why don't you just leave me alone?
You'd already crushed me like I'm long gone.
And I can't lie another smile no more.


When I think back,
How did I even get here all by myself?
I didn't even thought that I could have survived.
Now I know,
That I don't need you anymore.
Cause I'm independent.
So it's no lie,
That it is time to say goodbye.
I hate to say this,
But I can live without you.
I do not regret,
Cause every step I take.
I know is a lesson I will appreciate.
This is one of it.
Now I know,
That I am stronger than before.


Here I go again.
So long, Goodbye.

No comments: