Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, 25 September, 2009

911, please?
The greatest weakness of most humans
is their hesitancy to tell others
how much they love them while they're still alive.

I LOVE YOU, DONG DONG
...............................................................................................


Anyways, I went Mid Valley with my babes today :)
WEInospaceMIN & my bootylicious wifey.
HAHAHA.
Don't say I'm horny, you two.
Oh oh, I like Slurpee!
TWO SLURPEE PUUURRRLEEEZ?
*Inside joke*
roflmao.
I think the whole bus heard us laughing wei.


And my wife and me started cam-whoring while
WEInospaceMIN was shopping like a woman.
Hahahaha, seriously. No joke
We dressed him up too.
Was fun at Samuel & Kevin :)
They have like tons of mirrors in there.
WHOOOOOOSH
Let the pictures do the talking.
Cause as you can see,
WEInospaceMIN was in none of the pictures.
Hahaha


My bootylicious wifey
WEInospaceMIN was changing. Haha
Don't mess with us. You hurt her, you die :)
Candid <3
Me love her.
Mirrors amazes us :)
Look. Even our outfit matches. Not being planned :)
Another candid <3
My favorite candid. Thanks wifey.
No candids for you, WEInospaceMIN.
Haha


Then we went to this Wedding Exhibition
After taking a quick look at the pets world.
Cute lil pups were sleeping.
Birds were tweeting.
Hamsters were munching.
Fishy were swimming.
And we saw Su Ann's most wanted sugar gliders too :)
No wonder she wants them so badly.
They're fregging ass cute.


Anyways, back to the Wedding Exhibition.
As you all know, or not.
My dream was to be a wedding planner.
I love to make people happy.
It makes me happy too :)
Well, as we stepped into the hall,
Brochures were all over our faces.
Promoting their studios, photographers & gowns.
The place was beautiful.
From the gowns to the people,
To the decorations.
Full of joy & laughters.
We walked on.
And passed by this promoter
Who thought bootylicious wifey was getting married.
And was looking for the right studio for wedding portraits
& honeymoon.
Hahahahaha. It was hilarious.


We continued walking on.
And one guy caught our eyes.
He jumped out of no where.
And started showing a magic trick
With his 50 Ringgit M'sia to us.
I was shocked & amazed.
He was pretty good.
And noticed that people were staring at our backs.
Little did we know,
he's the photographer for that particular studio we were looking at.
We brought us to our seats.
And got us this wonderful lady to service us.
Poor WEInospaceMIN.
She doesn't speak english. You don't understand chinese.
Haha. It was like a duck & a chicken.
So I had to translate everything.
Whoooo me! :)
I'm awesome. Hee
Then we starting bullying WEInospaceMIN.
Like I've said,
Poor WEInospaceMIN.
Hahaha.
And that wonderful lady thought I was getting married.
OMG, do I look that old to you?
Haha. I know I wanna get married.
But so soon?
Wow. God must've really blessed me.
LOL
Then we told her that we're just looking.
She doesn't know our age.
Hahahaha.
But she was nice & fun :)


Moving on.
I saw 3 things I want from TopShop.
RAWR.
WEInospaceMIN, I want them!!
They have killer price,
But I want them :\
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,


To the nice people who reads my blog.
This is what I want for my birthday :)
- A pink dress
- A cute formal grey coat
- Man's checkered shirt
*ALL FROM TOPSHOP


Please & Thank You.
Hahahaha. Just let a girl dream, would ya? :)


After walking for 6 fregging hours,
My poor feet hurts like bursting balls wei.
Stupid heels.
The picture above are the stupid heels.
Yes, Superman.
I very the smart. Blek
Cause I know I can get foot massage from you.
Hahahaha.
WHOOOOOSH.
Anyways, it hurts so bad.
My legs started shaking as we were heading to the bus stop.
WEInospaceMIN even wanted to carry me.
I tell you,
I will squash the hell out of you laaaaa :)
So like I always say,
I am woman spartan.
TAHAN.
Till I got on the bus.
And off with my shoes.
I don't give a damn. Haha
Lesson learned - Beauty kills. Choose wisely.


I PICK BEAUTY :)
Haha. Toodles




Love,
evon

No comments: