Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wedensday, September 16, 2009

Australia stole you away from us.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is prefect,
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.


I seriously never thought this day would come.
When everyone hugged,
and said our last prayers for you.
When we laughed,
and talked about all our past.
When we fooled,
and took our last pictures together.
When we bid goodbye,
Tears just keep flowing down my cheek.
I'm sorry,
I couldn't help it.

Just to think that I won't hear your amazing God-given voice,
or your stupid lame jokes anymore.
You doodling everyone into mini characters,
Or just being there for every single one of us.
You were so selfless.
An awesome friend, indeed.

It's just heartbreaking to see that empty seat in class now.
But Superman told me,
everything happens for a reason.
Better things are yet to come for all of us.
It's definitely God's will :)

Stupid En.Yusdin had to erase your last doodling,
Of us on the blackboard.
It really needed a strong heart to watch it being erased,
As if you are being erased off our lives.
But let me tell you,
No one can ever replace you in all of our hearts.

Thank you for being part of my life.
You will never be forgotten.
Cause you'll be stuck in my heart forever,
as Ka, my big brother ♥

love,
Evon.


No comments: