Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, 23 September, 2009

Our dirty little secrets
I know I don’t have the prettiest face for you to look at,
or the skinniest waist for you to hold,
but I promise I do have the biggest heart to love you with.



Yes, I'm a dreamer.
Let me be :)
I remember this picture being taken right after worship camp.
Thinking back of the time.
Brings a smile to my face.
It may sound like an ordinary camp to you,
But it was special to me.
That's how I met you.
Got close to you.
Start talking to you.
Got me thinking of you.

You always ask me.
"Why me? Why me?"
Well, let me tell you now.
That you're different from others.
The way you approached me.
The way you looked into my eyes.
The way you talked to me about our God.
And the way you told me that you love me.

Don't ever think that I'll leave you.
I won't promise you.
But I do know that I love you.
This may or may not fulfill your question.
But I just want you to know that,
no one can ever replace you in my heart.
Let me be the one for you,
and you for me too ♥
And this is for my wifey, Mei Ki.
She dumped us here and went P.Redang. Rawr
Darren, say it with me. RAWR
Hahahaha.
Thats why I'm doing that grumpy face there.
Nahhh, it's just coincidence that our retarded facial expression was like that.
Haha :)
Anyways, she's back.
Whooooosh. Yipppee!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

evon

No comments: