Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't let me go


Find a heart that will love you at your worst,
And arms that will hold you at your weakest.





I hate Tuesdays.
It was the day I had to face the fact that Karuna had to leave.
I didn't wanna go to the airport.
Cause I knew, to see him leave.
Is gonna be a killer heartbreak.
But Darren & Mei Ki wanted to see him the last time.
And the only transport there was my brother.
Crapness, I know I'm gonna breakdown.
Sigh. I bathed. Got ready.
And off we went to the airport.
We reached there in an hour.
And Anwari & Meor was already there.
Such nice people.
Waiting for them to buka puasa at BK,
We sat there and waited for our watak utama to arrive.
At that moment,
I really hoped that this was all a set up.
A prank.
A nothing-to-do joke.
But as I saw his sister waving at us,
While they unpack their luggages.
I swear I was gonna curse :\
OMFG. He is for real.
I hold back my tears,
When he told me this is it.
And I could remember his back facing us.
As he walked away with a silly smile on his face :)


Love,
evon


Superman, thank you for being there for me when I needed someone.
You really meant alot to me ♥




No comments: