Friday, September 4, 2009


Please don't go.


I can't believe that this day is finally coming,
Where I have to face the fact that you're finally leaving.
Staring at your back as you go further & further,
And I can't do anything to keep you from going.

I know there's nothing we can do,
But to appreciate you.
I will remember everything you'd done for me,
Even if you'd already flee.

But who's gonna cheer me up? when you're already gone,
And sing me those funny idiotic songs.
Who's gonna tell me lame jokes? when you're already gone,
And laugh out so loud that it tickles my funny bone.

Who's gonna comfort me? when you're already gone,
And run to me first thing when you see me cry.
Who's gonna smile to me early in the morning? when you're already gone,
And turn my day around without realizing.

All I can say is thank you,
For being there for me throughout these years.
Let me tell you,
That you will never be left behind or forgotten.

We're no 5 hormat without you,
I just want you to know.
We're no 5 hormat without you.


Karuna, this is for you


No comments: