Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday, October 16, 2009

Locked in your love

Let's lay on our backs and gaze up at the stars.
Let's pretend for a moment that the only thing that matters is you and me.
I'm the girl who loves you inside and out, backwards and forwards with my heart hanging out,
I love you no other way.


Let me introduce to you,
One of the person I love the most - My brother.






Well, you guys must be wondering why I'm posting this.
Mainly, cause it's his birthday ♥



Thank you for driving me PRACTICALLY everywhere.
Well, I use the term practically,
cause you don't fetch me everywhere.
Hahahahaha. Okay okay, at least you fetch me most of the time.
Later you knock my head. Haha

Thank you for fetching me and a bunch of my friends to the airport,
To see my best friend leave.
I know you know it means a lot to me.
And sorry for letting you know last minute,
that you have to rush home from college and not get rest.
You're really that awesome.

Thank you for the sleepless night talks.
I know I can count on you when I have troubles.
When I feel frustrated or sad,
Or when I just feel like talking to someone.
And not to forget our Need For Speed moments :)

Thank you for being there for me during high school.
Wow, this was the moment I realize how much you did care about me.
I remember when I was Form 1.
And there was this Form 2 dude who touched me,
And totally freaked me out.
I told you and you were there to protect me.

Still, thank you for being there for me.
I remember during Form 3,
I was bullied by a teacher,
And I was crying alone in a corner near the stairs,
Cause I didn't wanna talk to anyone or let anyone see me like this.
Somehow you found me there and comforted me.

I remember hating you so badly.
I know you hated me too. Haha
But as we grow up,
We grew out of it.
Instead, I realize how important you are to me.

There's too much to say.
Even words can't describe them.
I love you so much.
And am very proud and happy to be your sister.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, KOR.




Love,
evon

No comments: