Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ilyjjl, aaf.

I've smiled at so many people throughout my life,
But when i saw you,
My heart took over and smiled for the first time.



Best Friends Forever
....................................................................


Dear Superman,

I remembered peeking through the windows,
Or the side doors,
Just to get a glimpse of you.
That would put a smile on my face,
To remember how you'd last looked like.
For me to think of, throughout the week.


As cliche as it sounds,
I remembered my heart beats faster,
As I see you walk closer towards me.
Funny thing how I can still get butterflies in my stomach,
Even though we've been months.
I sound silly, don't I?


I remembered when our eyes first met & locked,
Millions of emotion were stirred in me.
Feeling of destiny and bliss.
And the thought of whether this is real.
I never could have been more sure,
Until you told me you love me.


But I have to admit that I'm a little scared,
For all of this is so new.
But yet you've amazed me,
For I've never felt so safe before,
As I do when I'm with you.
And that's the truth.


We've just talked hours ago,
But already am missing you.
If this is Science,
I could get a conclusion for this.
One thing in my life that I'm sure of,
Is that my heart is yours, definitely.




I'll call it love.
Evon

No comments: