Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday, October 25, 2009

Can I have this dance with you? ♥

It's so real, how I feel.
Ever since I let you in.


I love her.

...................................................


Alright. As you guys noticed,
I haven't been blogging in awhile.
Well, my hands are tight.
Yes Evon is studying.
It's not that bad, I guess.
As long I can stay at home,
And not wear those uniforms :)

Updates updates.
I'll make it simple, short & easy lah.
Yes, laziness gets the best of me.

Well, my church had Family Day not long ago.
I can say it was quite the awesome.
A very successful event. Well planned by my parents.
And the rest of the team.
I seriously enjoyed myself eventho it was hot and all.
Yet again, another suprise.
Evon under hot sun? Haha.
Main point is, Ee yang's cookies were delifilimiciously yummay!

Anyways, I can't really remember what I've done throughout the past weeks.
Besides studying studying and more studying plus tuitions and seminars :\
My butt is officially flat. Massage anyone? Haha

Oh oh, one of the thing I remembered most
Is spending my lunch hours with beloved Jing Ling.
Practically every week.
Haha. Yes, we are lunch partners I noticed.
Which is totally awesome possum.
Well, I enjoyed every moment.

Anyways, I should totally go now.
Cause I have church tomorrow.
And I don't wanna go around looking like a zombie.
Kids don't like that :\
Neither do I.
So good night earthlings.

This is her. I love her too.

Not forgetting Superman :)

evon

No comments: