Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooktacular October comes to an end

When every moment spent with you,
Is a moment I'll treasure.



Prom's over. What next?
Surprise : I choose studies over All American Reject.
Somebody kill me :\

Oh yes, SPM is next.
Come let me settle you,
And get this over with :)

Crap, I have this urge for shopping now.
How how how?
Like Superman said,
2 more weeks. 2 more weeks.

SPM, I'm all yours.
Take me away.
Then again, do you think they sell dummy books
Like " Scoring SPM without studying" or
" How to be smart in 10 days " ?
Haha. They would be the No.1 best selling book :)

It's a hint to those who wanna earn big bucks.
Haha. But don't tipu us la.
Anyways, I'm bull talking again.
Enough of those, time is very the precious.


Stressify & Nerdify mode - On


I miss you,
evon.

No comments: