Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday, 1 October, 2009

My darling honey bee

Somewhere between laughing for no reason,
Making fun of each other, and calling each other names,
I fell for you.


I love them


It's already October :)
Fast isin't it?
The next thing you know,
NS is over. Haha
I WISH
Well, school as usual today.
We're supposed to have some college talk in the hall,
Got delayed and ended up being canceled -.-
We had so much free time,
Mei Ki & I started talking about courses to take,
Places to go and even careers to consider.
I think we scared ourselves as we go on.
Roflmao
But when I think of it,
Time do pass by really quickly.
And if we don't appreciate it,
We're just screwing ourselves up,
cause time ain't gonna wait for us.
Hahahaha. Well nicely said,
Don't waste your time like me :)
So as we got back to our classes after recess,
teachers were absent as usual.
Why bother?
We got back our maths paper.
And to my surprise,
I'm proud of my marks.
Well, they aren't the best.
But I see improvements.
That motivated me :)
I know I've been screwing up my study hours.
Been fooling around alot.
Skipped school and classes.
Had more dramas than ever.
But I'll work on it, I promise.
I don't wanna let God, my parents,
family, friends & Superman down.


Well, I think that 2009 has been my best year so far.
Filled with tears, breakdowns, excitement, joy & fun!
New friends, family and relationship in my life.
Amazing wonders, and I know it's all planned by God.
I'm so blessed :)


P/s Study study study. If you see me online, nudge me & be blessed. Haha
P/s p/s Homework from Superman - NOT DONE! Ahhhhhh. I haven't take picture of it yet. Thats why. Sorry, will do it asap.
I love you



Love,
evon

No comments: