Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday, 11 October, 2009

Once in a year
There is a reason why two people
come together and stay together,
they both give each other something no one else can.
Did I give that something to you?


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, Poh poh ♥
Well, there's nothing much to be said anymore.
As I've wrote most of the things in the card.
Haha.
I know you love love love me :)
I super duper powderfully love you too.
Muuaacckz!
Anyways, I'm glad you liked your present.
And enjoyed the dinner too.
Hope you had a blast at lunch with your mummy too.
Heee.
Someone finally 17 larh. Can get license.
And drive your WPY car.
Awesome! Hahaha
Thank you for being one of the awesomest friend to me all these years!
I will always remember you,
No matter where I go.




Friends Best Forever

Haha. You get what I mean :)

Evon.

No comments: