Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday, November 2, 2009

Tahniah, Anda terpilih.

Every morning, when I open my eyes,
I wish to see you right next to me.




Omg. I just realized when my friend told me,
That this week is officially my last week of schooling.
I never thought this day would come.
Like serious shit.

In a way, you can see me jumping in joy inside my heart.
But in a way, I'm kinda gonna miss it.
Rawr. I hate to say it, but yeah.
Wow *Slaps self*

Cause after graduating,
I don't think we'll be able to see each other as often.
And hang out as often.
And talk as often.

Damn. Why not we ALL go to the same college.
And take the same course.
At the same time?
Hahahahaha. That's stupid.
But awesome :)
Anyways, main point - I'm gonna miss you guys.

Promise me you guys would still call me up,
Just for long chats.
Promise me you guys would still camwhore with me,
Even if we totally didn't recognize each other anymore.

Promise me you guys would still ask me out,
On dates & shopping spree.
Promise me you guys would still update me,
About your latest status & life.
Promise me you guys would still buy me birthday present,
On 8th November every year!
Hahahahaha. Just joking about that.
A big bear hug would do :)
Oh, almost forgot.
8th October for Darren, the blurnut.
LOL

The promises above,
You know who you are :)
No more school uniform,
Whoooooosh.


I miss you three
,
evon


No comments: