Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Somewhere only we know

We can walk if you like or spin in circles, I don't care.
Either way I'm in love with where we're going.



Happy 6 Months to me :)


Sometimes I wonder,
Where are we heading to?
Is this what we've always wanted?
Or just some dream we're trying to chase?
So I just close my eyes,
And think of you.

There you are.
Over across the ocean.
I could see your smile from afar.
Knowing that you're over there.
Your presence, it calms me down.
Even though we're miles apart.

I just want you to know.
That no matter where you go.
And what you do.
You'll always be in my heart.
Like it or not,
It's like separating cheese from macaroni - Impossible.


HEEHEE. I kinda like that definition :)
It's just so cheeeesy.

Check out my new tweetie, guys.
It's just a click away. Tweet me alright? :)

Oh, Superman updated. Heee

I don't know where we're going.
But I love you anyways.


evon

No comments: