Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hold me close to you

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love;
The running
across fields,
Into your lover's arms can only come later,

When you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.



This morning ; My mom woke up.
Asked if I wanna go mamak for breakfast.
I said alright.
And she went back to bed. Lmao
Silly her :)

Now ; I gotta study my ass out today.
I mean now. It's 10 in the morning.
And I am so proud of myself.
Well, actually I couldn't sleep. Haha
My brain just wouldn't shut down.

Tonight ; Pack pack pack.
Dresses checked.
Phone & charger checked.
Camera! checked.
Contacts & specs checked.
History revision book checked.
Maths workbook checked.
It's just one night, Evon.


Heehee. I love checklists :)


I miss you & am a phone call away.
evon

No comments: