Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can you feel my heart beat?

It’s funny how when you finally get over someone,
You start seeing them in a whole new perspective.
And realize, he's nothing special but another ordinary boy.



I like those pointy ears, dear :)


The effects of sleeping way too early is
Getting up too early. Lol
I can't sleep therefore,
This happens.

There's a few movies I wanna watch.
But don't have the chance to.
So I'll just jot them down to remind myself.
Heehee.

- Time Traveller's Wife
- The Ugly Truth
- The Proposal
- 500 Days Of Summer
- Hannah Montana Movie
- Christmas Carol
- New Moon
- Post Grads
- 2012
- He's Not That Into You
- Up
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
- Caroline
- Confession Of A Shopaholic
- Princess & The Frog

I can't think of anymore now.
I'll add up when I thought of em.

SPM is over in 2 weeks.
Camp is coming up in a month.
And I can't wait for dear Christmas.
Wheeeee


evon

No comments: