Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's just me & you

And I’d rather be outside in the freezing rain with you
than to be warm in the arms of someone else.



GOD

As I gaze through my older posts,
I realize that I've been so covered up.
By the fun filled & joy of this world,
That I forgotten about the amazing wonders,
Of my Heavenly Father.

I can say I am wonderfully blessed by Him.
The smile on my face. The love of my life.
Everything that is happening in my life right now.
I know, only could have happened with You.
Your purpose. Your will. Your power.

Oh, how I feel like expressing my love for You.
But I know is never enough.
And nothing could ever compare to Your abundant love.
Yes, how I thirst for more of You in my life.
And also for the lives of others whom I love.

I am definitely grateful for everything you've given me.
From my shelter to my family.
My family to my loved one.
My loved one to my friends.
My friends to my needs. Ah yes, we humans.

I am such a small little girl.
Living in this great big world.
And yet I am seen by You, my needs You fulfill.
Every single strand of hair on my head,
Every single lie that I've made, only you know.

How could I ever bear to question this love of Yours?
Yes, it is obvious to us that Your love is true.
From that moment You sent your only son.
To die on the cross for us.
But yet, we humans refuse to listen.

No matter what sins we'd made,
You still forgave us.
And want us to come back to Your side.
For we are Your true creation.
By that, You once again prove to us Your love.

By giving us what we want & need.
Better yet, what You think is best for us.
But sometimes, we humans can't see it.
And yet again, we put the blame on You.
Oh, how I wish we could see how deeply we have hurt You.

So I stand here with my head's held high.
Asking You to forgive me,
And all the ones that I love.
For whatever wrong that we had done.
That might have hurt You terribly.
I'm sorry.

I LOVE YOU
............................................................................................

BROTHER

Thank you kor! For bringing me out today :)
6 hours of waiting / studying / sleeping / facebooking / stoning,
At your college library was kinda worth it.
For awesome J.Co doughnuts. Heehee
But too bad. I'm DOUGHNUTOPHOBIC now. Lol
Don't buy me doughnuts anymore!

Thank you kor! For paying for my breakfast, lunch / dinner :)
Am really blessed to have a brother like you.
Well, the only brother in fact.
Who of a brother would not mind bringing their own little sister,
To college where his friends can see and meet her.
Won't be embarrassed about.
And still could afford to take her sister out for a treat.

Thank you kor! Even for the Sunday ice cream treat :)
For me, Gracie babe & sexy smexy Elise.
I don't know if you know this or not.
But I love having you around.
Well, not because you pay for my food.
But your presence here makes everything different.

Oh, I stuffed money into your wallet! Heehee :)
Well, you're in college.
So you practically need more cash than me.
Especially for food, petrol and all.
So better not use so much already aite? Save.
Our new word - Drink pee drink pee! Haha
It's our inside joke.

BE VERY JEALOUS, PEOPLE.
I HAVE THE AWESOMEST BROTHER

............................................................................................

GRACIE

Thank you dear for practically everything.
I don't know. I love you so much.
That I don't know what to say anymore.
You've done so much for me.
With me. AND without me. Lol

Well, all my tears & joy that we've shared.
I will definitely cherish.
Don't ever be afraid, you will never be forgotten.
Even if the world turns their back on you,
Know that I will always be there for you.

Thank you dear for all the advice & jokes.
You're definitely a role model.
And I have learned so much from you throughout the years.
Promise me. Promise me
That you will never change for whoever.

Cause it is you whom I love.
And it is you who brought sunshine into my life.
Brought joy into my life since I was a little girl.
Remember you'll always be my life partner.
Through thick & thin babe.

YOU ARE MY BRIDESMAID

............................................................................................

POH YI

Thank you poh for everything you've done for me.
Though we may share little memories together.
This is temporary.
Cause I know there will be more to come.

Even if you may be new in my heart,
I want you to know that you are also very important to me.
Though we may not share as many secrets together.
But I know as time passes, we will. Heehee.

But right now, all I want to say is I MISS YOU.
You don't know how much I do.
I wanna see that grin on your face, when I look at you from far.
And the bear hugs I get every Saturday & Sundays.

Remember, you promised to be back.
Safely in one piece. Pinkied.
I will wait till December 7th.
For you to message me that you're finally home.

YOUR CHARCOAL NUMMER 1, ALWAYS

............................................................................................

DARREN

OMG. I can say a thousand words about you.
But yet I refuse too.
We may have started off as normal friends.
But at the end of our high school journey,
I've come to know that you're my mutha b*tch *Sorry for the lang, it's just a joke.

Haha. I don't know how many thank you I should say.
Make it much cause it's uncountable.
I can say you're one of the sweetest among everyone.
The things you do, the words you say.
It never bores me.

Well, thank you for always always being there for me.
ALWAYS. You never fail to cheer me up.
And you were always there to listen to my cries,
In phone calls or not.
I know I could always count on you.

You will always be WEInospaceMIN.
Peanut.
Dooweir.
Mutha B*tch.
Mr.Mok
Perasan King
And all the nonsense.

WEIMIN & WEI MINN. My wish to you two

............................................................................................

MEI KI

Lao po lao po lao po.
I don't know what else to say but thank you.
For always being there for me.
Always supporting me from behind.
Without you, I don't think I could have survived in school.

You have showed me true strength.
Showed me true friends.
And let me tell you,
I am amazed by you.
And that is why I love you.

Promise me you won't change.
For you are wonderful the way you are.
I never seen such power in a girl.
To keep all her emotions and feelings inside of herself.
Just to satisfy the others around her.

Don't cry to yourself no more.
For I promise I'll always be here for you.
Just tell me and I will lend you a shoulder.
And wipe your tears away.
Don't use sunglasses to cover d lah! Haha :)

ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART

............................................................................................

ISAAC

Zac zac zac, what to say about you.
Well, don't ever think you're not important alright?
Let me tell you, you are my best friend.

Even though we may argue a lot.
We may disagree a lot.
Or we may misunderstood a lot.

You are never forgotten.
Just promise me that you'll be happy.
And keep looking forward.

Thank you for being there for me.
Don't think I don't know.
I really appreciate it.

Throw away all those negative thoughts.
They bring you no good.
Throw away those bad habits.
They ain't any better either.

Just remember, live your life to the fullest.
And don't ever regret.
You're only 17 once.

Learn from the past.
Live in the presence.
Look for the future.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

............................................................................................

SUPERMAN

Last but not least, you :)
You know who you are.
Yes you, don't think you're forgotten.
My sunshine by day, moonlight by night.

Ever since I let you in my life,
My life turned upside down.
I've never been so happy,
yet so sad, all at the same time before.

Thank you for every single thing you've done for me.
Even though we haven't been long,
But our journey definitely made us strong.
And the sacrifices you've made for me is uncountable.

I am overfilled with your love,
That brings joy into my life
The everyday smile on my face,
Is caused by you.

We may or may not know where we're heading to now.
But for now, all I know.
Is to treasure you in my heart.
And never let you go.

I pray to be only yours.
And hope we're going somewhere.

MY LIFE SAVER



evon

No comments: