Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh as high as it gets


Will you tell me you love me,
Cause I swear I'll swoon.



Did I tell you?
I rewarded myself with 2 Pierre Cardin bras,
For studying the crap outta myself :)
I feel damn proud *kembangs*

And did I tell you?
I have been skipping school for the past weeks.
I've been bad. Real bad.
But like I've said,
Studied like no ones business at home.
Heeeee. *kembangs again*

Oh how about this?
I don't think I've mentioned it. It happened last Sunday night.
I dreamed that I was sent to Kelantan for National Service.
And I was in the first batch. Gosh, can it be any more specific?
Hahahaha. Like omfg, I'm not ready.
So I asked my brother to check for me online.
But it's not out yet :\
And I remember mommy's reaction when I told her.


...................................................................

Me
Mommy


"Mom, I had a dream the other day. It's kinda stupid *laughs*"

*Stares*

"Do you wanna know what's it about?"

"Umm, why not."

" I dreamed I was sent to Kelantan for National Service."

*Literally awkward silents*

"Oh my. I'll pray for you."

"Hahahahahaha. Yes please."

..................................................................................

Anyways, I don't think it sounds as funny as it's suppose to be right now.
But if you were there, and by seeing my mom's reaction when I said that.
You'll crack the horse shoe out of yourself.
Haha.

Happy Belated Birthday, dear Lee Min.
Sorry for the late wish.
I actually wished you 2am on your birthday.
But someone msged me saying you've changed your number -.-
Lol. I can go suck balls la.
Anyways, then I forgotten what I wrote.
Main point of the message was to thank you.
For being such an awesome friend to me all these years.
And I hope that we'd still keep in touch after graduating.
We go on dates and shopping spree ya? Heee.

Oh boy, I have this thing for Topshop during midnights.
Gahhh, I want them. They're so gorgeous.
And meatballs. Ikea meatballs. They taste like heaven.
Well, I don't know how heaven taste like. But you get what I mean.

Pink friend, I don't know if you'll ever read this.
But I'm gonna miss you so much.
Please come back home. You promised. PINKIED.
I want my long awaited bear hugs from you.
You better do, or I'll fly over and pick you up - Yellow forever.

My latest addiction :
1. Come on get higher by Matt Nathanson
2. Last thing on my mind by Ronan Keating
3. She was mine by Al-Rafael
4. You and I both by Sam Tsui
5. She is love by Parachute
6. A whole new world by Aladdin

Yes, I know. All the love love love.
It makes me calm :)
Knowing that you're here for me.
You put me on my feet.

Please be careful . Promise me.

So come on get higher,
Loosen my lips,
Faith and desire,
And the swing of your hips,
Just pull me down hard,
And drown me in love.

I shall sleep now. It's late.
Superman, go click on superman


To Superman's heart,
I'll give Santa all the love, milk and cookies he want :)
evon

No comments: