Monday, November 30, 2009

Super person, you. I like


You showed me something that I couldn't see,
Opened my eyes and you made me believe.


I'm not afraid of anything.
Knowing that you're here by my side.

Had Secret Recipe just now.
Yummy cake hits the spot :)
And it was on me.
Thought of treating my parents.

Cause I don't remember the last time,
 Buying them something.
Or making them happy.
Just by doing these simple little things.

And just by seeing the people I love happy.
Actually makes me a happier and better person.
Than trying to make myself happy.
By rewarding my own self.

That's just selfish.
If you get what I mean.
I actually got it all in my head.
But I can't seems to put them in words. Bummer

I like that word - Bummer. Haha
Anyways, Charcoal Nummer 2 is finally back!
*YAY*
And by the time Stainless Steel is back, my exams are over!

Omg. *DOUBLE YAY*
Craaaaaap, I gotta save some cash.
For our shopping spree.
 Oh ya, Sarah's back too!

*TRIPLE YAY*
We shall have our BKT moments. Lol
Ahhhh, I can't wait no more.
Charcoal Nummer 2 ask me to kick SPM butt :)


Would you hold my hand,
evon

No comments: