Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Super December.

You came into my life, and I thought hey.
You know this could be something.





 

 


Do you see how beautiful God's creations are?
Amazing how we don't realize.
Anyways, those pictures are grabbed from my friend.
She just came back from New Zealand.

Makes me wanna go there so badly.
I mean who can resist such beauty.
The clear blue sky to the fresh clear water.
And Malaysia's like......... No comment :)

Haha and I wanna bungee jump too.
I don't care. I'm going there.

Anyways, back to reality.
Accounts was suicide. Literally
I've never seen questions as crazy as these.
Totally sucked every single brain juice outta me.

Well, I didn't leave my answer sheets blank tho.
But I can tell you,
I don't know 90% of what bullcrap I did.
Seriously, it was all crap.

But you can't blame me.
Even the smart asses don't know what they're doing.
And I ain't smart.
So for not leaving the answer sheets blank, I am proud.

Okaaay, not really.
A bit upsetting la. Ugggh
Made me feel stupid :(
Sorry guys I tried my best.

Daddy not around for 2 weeks.
Gaaah, I'm gonna miss him.
Even though he's been pain in the ass.
Ever since SPM started.

Not gonna brag about that.
On the bright side,
3 more subjects to go.
And I'm finally done.


Gonna kick Science's butt now,
evon

No comments: