Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super luggage

For me it's a glance and the smile on your face,
The touch of your hands and an honest embrace,
For where I lay it's you I keep.




Evon is emofied.
Just so sick & tired. Pffft
But naaah, I won't complain about anything.
I'm just gonna crank up my whole blog.
And make you go uggggh.

Anyways, I am super in love with this video.
Like seriously, no joke.
And if you'd realize,
There's a storyline to this dance.
A workaholic leaving his fiancee alone.

And she was heartbroken.
By him choosing work over her. So expressive
I want a dance partner. I neeeeeed
Omg yes. This is what I wanna try doing next year.
Hardcore dancing - My mom supports :)

 Biggest Loser Asia & So You Think You Can Dance.
My recent top entertainers.


I need my well balanced diet,
evon


No comments: