Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let me fly away.

Just because I smile, doesn't mean I'm happy.
I'm complicated, bear with it.



 Crapness. My blog's officially dead.
I shall fill it in with all my bullshits.


23rd Dec 09
Broke my promise to someone. Sorry
Haha yes, Avatar this Friday :)
So I ended up grocery shopping with him.
Choosing the sausages was the funniest.
Had family dinner together.
Went home to wrap presents.
And bake cookies with him too.
Yummy cookies!


24th Dec 09
Sunway with my dear Mei Ki, Xuan and Vicent.
Karaoke till I ran out of voice lol.
It's Pee Day for me & Mei Ki. Hahaha
We had the awesomest pastas for the day.
4 different types. I still drool for more.
 Republic after. Chill and chatted.
 Then he came along :)
Everyone went home not long after.
So he drove me around.
And it was prezzie time!
I love mine.
It's really nice. Thank you sweetie
 I hope you like yours too.
Then we went home and watched 2010 till real late.
Thank you again for temaning me.
Eventho you've watched it already.


25th Dec 09
CHRISTMAS!!!
The day had finally come.
I guess we performed quite well.
I did my hand thingy. Yay
He did really well :)
Very proud of you.
Ended my day at Mcd with bro and Gracie.
Came home. Chatted with them till 3am.
It was awesome till the side effects started in youth on Gracie.
*KISSES TO BOTH OF YOU,
STEEL & CHARCOAL NUMMER 2*


26th Dec 09
He came over in the morning to make pasta.
With me and Gracie for party that night.
Then off we went to church.
Did our thing. Came home. Get ready.
And off we went for party.
Awesome food. People. Camera :)
Laughed my ass out watching them played some game.
As usual too much food!
So we came back the other day to finish it all up.


27th Dec 09
SLEPT MY ASS OUT :)


28th Dec 09
Went for my undang class with Darren.
Omg, 10am - 6pm
They're seriously trying to kill us.
But it was alright.
Besides the part where they show you bloody videos.
Of human body parts and chopped off heads after accidents.
Uggggh damn disgusting.
Anyways, a day went by just like that.


  29th Dec 09
Shopping with mummy.
Poor feet. I need a massage.
But am happy. I bought dresses!
And some other stuffs :)
And now I am here blogging about it.
Forever 21, here I come tomorrow.


Waiting to blog on my new year resolutions :)
evon


No comments: