Friday, December 11, 2009

Super feet

I'd be the princess.
Now would you be my frog?





I know I'm gonna miss them.


  Wednesday
Date ♥♥
Someone brought me out for a dinner - The Cave.
Followed by a movie - Ninja Assassin.
Even though it wasn't the nicest yet expensive dinner.
And not the most interesting movie we'd watched.
I still enjoyed everything.
It was totally awesome possum.
Cause you were part of it :)


Thursday
Hang out ♥
I was suppose to clean my room.
Yeah ended up with friends at the mall.
Feel my total freedom. Lol
Had my Unagi for lunch. Haven
Princess and The Frog rated 4 stars.
I super love the show. Okaay I love princessy movies.
I'm watching it again next Tuesday?
Went Full House for tea. Nice drinks
Present and magazine hunting.
My feet hurts :\


Me is gonna dye hair. Pretty
Me is gonna clean room tomorrow. Promise
Me is gonna watch 2012. Soon?
evon

No comments: