Thursday, December 31, 2009

My last words

I love you so much.
Yes, that words can never express it all.



Time, is going by. So much faster than I.


2009 has been good to me.
So good that I,
don't know if I wanna move on to the next.
I'm scared of what may or may not happen.

So much happened this year.
Some good. Some were awful.
I could still remember every moment of it.
Like it was just yesterday.

But I know everything happens.
For a reason - God's purpose.
I'm just afraid. Of facing this alone.
What would I expect? Or should I not?

Very afraid I would be back where I was before again.
Cause everything feels so right now.
I told myself I'd be strong.
I will be strong for what may comes.

For the mean time, yeah.
I love where we are right now.
I don't wanna regret.
I wanna spend my all with you.


Better year, better me :)
evon

No comments: