Monday, December 7, 2009

Super dedication

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you



 
As my senses responded to the lightning strike yesterday,
I covered my ears with both my hands tight
And closed my eyes as if I was watching a horror movie.
Astrapophobia


But little did I know,
From that moment when I was sitting comfortably
On my sofa eating Macdonalds in my shorts & tee,
Someone's life was already taken away.


He's a friend of mine. 
Even though we went our own separate ways few years back,
Our memories will always be with me.  
I want you to know that I'll always remember you.


I have to admit I never truly liked you. 
For the way you act or even talk.
But I guess I can't say or feel that way anymore. 
Cause I'll never get to see you in that restaurant.


Eating with a bunch of your friends.
Hanging out in the cyber.
Or even playing basketball for all it matters.
I know everyone's gonna miss you.



Funny how easy it is for God to take lives away from us.
One second and you're gone.
But God can never be blamed.
For there are purposes in things that He do.


Lessons to be learned.
Experiences to be remembered.
Lives to be appreciated.




May you rest in peace, Han Yin. 
And your family have my blessings

evon


No comments: