Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Super freeeeeeeeeedom

There's so much craziness surrounding me,
There's so much going on it's hard to breathe.




OMGWTHBBQICANTBELIEVEITSOVER!
 Finally, I thought it was gonna take forever.
Yes I'm as free as a bird. For now that is.

It's gonna be a busy week ahead.
Camp. Sleepovers. Bake overs.
Shopping. Christmas. More shopping.

I can see my cash flowing out. Haha
I don't care. I don't care.
Ohhh, not forgetting this.

I'm loving this :)
SPRING CLEANING! Wheeeeee
Well, not exactly spring. But cleaning my room!

Oh my. All the books, off you go.
Hehehe. Back to school. Recycle, whatever.
Anyone wants my form 5 revision books?

Okay off I go to bed now.
I need my beauty sleep. Finally in peace :)
A date awaits me later. Hehe


9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 23th, 25th - Booked
evon


No comments: