Friday, November 27, 2009

Super spammer

No matter where you go, I won't be very far.
Cause in my head I'll be right there where you are.
Cause love has no distance.



As you can see,
new blog skin. Hehe :)

Well, you guys must be wondering.
Why I have so much time changing my blogskin.
Instead of studying. Haha
Whooopsy.

It's because of my nuffnang ads.
If you'd realize it below my twitter and above my post.
Yes, nuffnang. I serve you now.
That's why I kinda need to change my blogskin.

I kinda like my old skin tho.
So please do drop a comment.
At my chatbox on the right.
Whether you prefer the old one or the new.

Thank you so much.
And omg, did you Bloggers realize?
The new update on..... well, yes Blogspot.
Haha it's so awesome. I love it

Well, it's way more convenient.
And functions. So pretty :)
Makes me wanna blog more.
Lol naaaaaaah.

Anyways, I need to go get ready now.
Church song practice later.
And a date.
A whole day ahead of me. Yay

Toddles,
evon

No comments: