Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Through the trees

There's no need to test my heart, with useless space.
These roads go on forever, there'll always be a place.
For you, in my heart.


I need a getaway, like right now.


That's why I'm again rewarding myself to a trip.
With my awesome girlies :)
Me can't wait.
Well, it's a wedding/fun photoshoot.
Which adds the possum to the awesome. Heehee

So let's dress up and party in the M'sia? Lol
Oh and it'd be on the 7th - 8th November 09.
Which is on my birthday too.
Oh my my, mari bergembira bersama saya!

But this is Kos Lepas.
Yes, I know. The effect of studying too much? Lol
Anyways, back to Kos Lepas.
1. I'm burying myself with books there.
Yes, you've heard me. Believe it :)

Well, I know I've said I want a getaway. I know what a getaway means -.-
But everything comes with a price. I can't just dump my studies aside.
Cause for your information, SPM is in 2 weeks! Yay.
2. I have to give up on my birthday date with Superman D:
Me is very not happy about that.

Oh I wish I could celebrate with every single on of you.
I hope it's alright with you, Superman.
I'll make it up to you after SPM alright? :)
Wait. You make it up to me. It's my birthday. Ngehehe

And yes, I'm turning into an old lady la. Lol
Then what would you be? Hmmm.
Hahahaha. I don't wanna imagine.
Or are you like this super duper hawt vampire who's immortal?
*JENG JENG JENG* Haha

I'm a retard, I know.
Anyways, I miss you so much.
When will all this end? I want my life back :\
And youuuuu.
I know Santa is waiting for me too. Heh

OH EM GEE.
I can bull talk like this for the whole entire time.
I need a friend, man.
People might think I'm crazy for talking to myself.
In my own blog! Gaaah.

People, Evon is not crazy.
Don't run away from her D:
Haha
Anyways, night people. It's 6 in the morning.


" Will you get bored of me? "
" Hem. If you promise not to be taller than me? "
" Is that even possible?"
" Haha. So what do you think? Is it possible for me to get bored of you? :)"

Come and save me,
evon

No comments: