Friday, November 27, 2009

Super Baskin

My life and love might still go on.
In your heart, in my mind.
I'll stay with you for all of time.





Damn, it's so tempting to blog.
And yes, I keep changing my blogskin.
So please do bear with me.
For I'll be changing and changing
And changing and changing.
You get what I mean. For quite awhile.
Till I'm satisfied with it. Hehe
And I'm getting better with this html crap.
It's kinda interesting when you get the hang of it.

Back to whatever I was suppose here to do.
New moon is finally out!
Omfgbbqrawrplsbringme!
Yes, I wanna see Taylor Lautner.
And Edward Cullen *Drools*
I love both of them. YES BOTH.
Dilemma. Can't blame a girl.
They are just so irresistible.
Slaps self. No more New Moon talk.

Oh ya I had Baskin Robbins today.
Super awesome possum.
Had my usuals - Mint Choco Chip & Rum :)
You can see the happiness in me.
Me and my bro have the same taste.
But as usual, my brother always being the nice one.
He chose other flavors. Hehe
We shared okay? I ain't that mean.

I've been heading to bed early nowadays.
And waking up early too.
Like 8am everyday. I surprise myself.
Yes, my sleeping hours are finally back to normal.
Well, I guess the chicken essence helped a lil. Haha
Main point - Am heading to bed now.

Stainless steel & Charcoal nummer 2, come back to me :\


Nights,
evon

No comments: