Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, November 9, 2009

A memory worth remembering


My love for you is so strong,
That you will sink beneath the waters.
And even water buoyancy can't help you.



It's been an amazing weekend, I can say.
Surprise by Friday, French Village by Saturday.

I am truly blessed to have every single one of you.
Deep down in my heart.

Let me tell you, that you all will not be forgotten.
As I tattooed everyone of you in my heart long time ago.

Even if I didn't or forgotten to mention your name.
Please know that you are still diamond in my eyes.

I don't know what I'd do without you all.
That's how important you guys are to me.

You all are like my float, when I am swimming.
And my parachute, when I am flying.

A shoulder, when I am crying.
A hand, when I am losing.

Even if we have had our ups & downs,
I want you to know that our bond is so strong.

It makes our fights looked silly,
And our moments looked funny.

Let me tell you,
You may never ever know how I exactly feel right now.

For words & emotions may never express nor describe,
How happy and grateful I am for having all of you.


I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART.
I may never know how to repay you all for what you've done for me.
But by giving you all my love,
I hope it's sufficient


evon

No comments: