Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Super cheese?

I must admit you were not a part of my book.
But now if you open it up and take a look ,
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter.




You can now check your camp sites for National Service.
That's if you got into the 1st batch.
I got into either the 2nd or 3rd batch.
I wonder if that's a good thing.

Anyways, so now I can plan ahead all my holiday trips.
Road trips. Traveling trips.
Heehee. Oh wait.
SPM's not over yet. Whooopsy

I guess I got all these over my head.
Back to studies, ugggh.
Yes, that's what you'll get from me.
Accounts & Science, let me get over with you :)


Today's message :
There is no such thing as conditional love. Love is either unconditional or it's no love. You might like someone conditionally on their personality or behavior or circumstances. But love accepts no boundaries. So never say 'I love you because', for love has no cause, love comes from God.


I got booked,
Evon

No comments: