Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Memories from far away land

Do whatever makes you happy, but do it now.
Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain
take advantage of what is right in front of you.




Ako nak cakap BM hari ni. Hahaha
Ade org lah ajar ako ni cakap sikit sikit.
Macam cacat kan? Haha
Tapi blh improve ni kan bagus?

Anyways, I was just joking.
It's kinda impossible for me to speak in BM.
What more to say write my blog in BM.
ROFLMAO
Yes, Evon and BM never go together. Haha

But I'm gonna like die soon.
Cause BM paper is on Wednesday.
Hmmmm, and I still can blog here. Haha
Remind me to read my cerpen, puisi and all.

Dang, I should put my effort all out :)
Cause it's my last month.
Tahan girl tahan.
It's all worth it. Hehe

OH. HAD A GREAT TIME AT WII DAY TODAY.
My team won. Woohoo
Team 3 is the awesome possum lah.
We have the white sheep, amazing chef, buff dude and me!

Went shopping with BFFFFFFFFFF+F later on.
It was fun. It's been ages since we did that.
I really miss those times, dear.
After SPM, it's me, you & poh :)

I bought a shirt. Weeee
From Kitschen.
They have pretty clothes there.
And Topshop. Ahhhhh *Hint hint lol

Well, I'm bulltalkingagain.
So this post is kinda pointless.
Actually I do have some things to say.
But I wont post them up.

It's nothing important.
Just memories that pondered in my head.


Nights earthlings.
evon

No comments: