Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dance my way out

I love you takes three second to say,
Three hours to explain and a lifetime to prove.




1. Me is not happy. Domo-kun go and kill you nao. Nomomomomom


2. Yes I'm writing like this again. Just for this once more.
It looks neater this way which makes me happy :)


3. My fregging air con is getting fixed tomorrow. Yay. Finally, no more stuffy nights.
Gracie babe, now you'll need to hug me to sleep. Hoho


4. Awake for exactly 24 hours so far. You guessed it, I look like a zombie.
With my specs, tied up hair, big tee. Gosh I freak myself out :\


5. Not a good day to begin with. I hope it ends well.
It better does. Or I go jump down building nao rawr rawr


6. Whole family ditching me to watch Avatar later. Fine, I is gonna go out then.
Selva is back! Whooo can imagine how happy Mok is :)

7. I watched Up yesterday. Yes, Up. I'm superb outdated.
Omgee, I cried like crap. It's so touching. Old man sho sweet.


8. Mummy ask me to stop ballet due to my leg. I guess she's right.
Am so frustrated like super when I can't point. Is something not to be proud of.


9. I realize I have trust issues a long time ago. I know myself.
It's kinda stupid. But I guess it keeps me from being hurt. Suck balls ugh


10. Is this pms? If it is, I would totally pin it down it's throat and stab it from it's back.
And watch it die slowly. I is mean, satisfied.



evon

No comments: