Saturday, January 30, 2010

Exhausted.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness,
A tender look which becomes a habit.



1. Crap. I'm starting to like to blog like this :\


2. I realize how much I love Big Tees. Hoho even if it makes me look like crap.
At least it's comfy :) And how brown my hair is from this picture.


3. Had awesome time with the guys and the Bf yesterday.
Mei Ki, I miss you la. Raaaawr I seriously can't wait till you're back.


4. Gosh, I'm still fregging exhausted from yesterday. Like super, I don't know why.
I can't open my eyes. But I need tooooooooooooo.


5. Youth later. Ah have to think of dance steps. My brain's not functioning right :\
And back up sing later. Donkey, my throat hurts today.


6. I'm hungry. I waaaant breakfast nao. Like really really badly.
I want my favourite cereal served with milk and raisins.
Yum but it's already lunch time. Booooo I woke up a little too late. Nomomomomon


7. I'm having a bad headache maaaaaan. How can how can how can. 
I can't walk straight or think right. Lool is that normal?


 8. Another sneezy morning. Dong dong, stop it. It's so annoying.
My air con is superb cold. I love it  :)


9.  You have to admit. Time passed by so quickly. Without realizing,
It's gonna be CNY in two weeks. Goosh, the thought of going back hometown
Somehow scares me haha. And Princess & The Frog was one month ago!
Something random from me and Poh's conversation haha


10. I wanna go CNY shopping. I don't have enough pretty clothes to wear lol
I'm gonna roll on my bed and give a sour face. And not eat till I get some. Haha joking but I waaaaaant.


11. I shall stop myself from simply thinking.



Food arrived.
evon

No comments: