Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Superman Day


In love, there is no room for pride and assumptions.
 




Today is a special day ♥ 
HAPPY 21st BIRDTHAY, SUPERMAN!


Second of all, I just wanna say thank you.
For everything you've done for me.
All the sacrifices you've made.
And for giving me your time to spend with.

The first day I've met you,
The same day we held hands to pray,
Was the brand new start for my life.
The happiest 8 months I could ever ask for.

I could still remember.
Every moment spent with you.
Definitely no regrets.
I couldn't ask for more. 

I know these are all just words.
For they can never in a million years.
Express how I feel right now.
Towards you. Towards us.

I just want you to know that.
You mean so much to me.
And even though we may have our ups & downs.
Please know that I'll always be here for you.

And whatever that may come our way.
I won't give up that easily.
Cause I know with you & God by my side,
Everything would be alright.

Sorry it may not be your awesomest birthday ever.
I just want you to be happy alright?
But just so you know,
I'm glad I could be the one you spend time with. 

 I may not be the first, 
But I wanna be your last



With love,
Your Dongdong


No comments: